The main goal of the SAVAS project is to develop a brand new Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) technology for Multilingual Live Subtitling, specifically tuned to the needs of the Broadcasting and New Media Industries. The ASR Engines will allow the release and tuning of new subtitling products and services like:
- a Speaker Independent Transcription System for live and batch production of multilingual subtitles
- a collaborative Respeaking System, for live and batch production of multilingual subtitles
As a result, broadcasters and subtitling companies will benefit of more productive and less expensive subtitling alternatives than the traditional process.
The main results of SAVAS are as follows:
- Transcription toolkit (SDK)
- Respeaking toolkit (SDK)
- Transcription of news for Spanish
- Transcription of interview/debates for Portuguese
- Transcription of news for Italian
- Transcription of news for French
- Transcription of news for German
- Dictation of news for Italian
- Dictation of sports for Basque
The main results of SAVAS are available for commercialisation according 2 different partnership models: Products and Services
Contact us for further details.